So to celebrate, I'd like to share with you some of my FAVOURITE time wasting websites...
- failbook.failblog.org - an excellent compendium of people that fail on facebook. Although I have to warn you, reading of this will make you want to end your life as it displays what is wrong with the world today.
- memebase.com - definitely a great time waster :) there is not much better than reading the satirical comics & meme's that people submit... it takes a couple of pages to get into what it's all about, but when you're addicted, you're addicted for life =)
- fmylife.com - it is really quite hilarious reading everybody else's sucky life moments :) a lot of people probably already know about this one, but it's fantastic :) always reminds you that life could be worse!
- textsfromlastnight.com - this is a great website that compiles a whole bunch of random text messages that leave you guessing at the situation behind the hilarity =D.
- afterdark.memebase.com - this is the rude stuff that can't go on the memebase main page :D it's hilarious and can only be accessed via direct link as there isn't a clicky button on the page anymore.
- freerice.com - I'm sure I've posted about this website before but I just love the way you can play a word game for free and donate rice to hungry people! :)