Wednesday, 11 April 2012

A Reunion of Families!

Hey there lovelies. Most of you lovely readers probably don't know this, but I come from a family of 6 siblings. Yup, six. I am number five. Well it's been YEARS since all six of us have caught up at the one time. I have three neices and two nephews, so with us living all over the joint, and all the different families - it's a rare occurance. I think the last time was when I was... eight? Now I'm 20, so that's twelve good years ago!

Well, yesterday we managed to get all of us together. That's Fernie from down south, Carrie from Kununurra, Ash from Darwin, and Bron, Narz & I from Perth. It was a beautiful day and a great bbq!

Here are some happy pics of our reunion yesterday. It was soo good to allll catch up!


The baby of the siblings.


Fernie and I chillin' out.


Showing off my best side ;)


My brother, sister and neice :)


Cutest kid I ever laid eyes on!


Cheezles featured predominantly on the day.


The whole clan!


The original six siblings.

So I had a FANTASTIC day catching up with all my lovely ones. I spent a good five hours at the Synergy Parkland in Kings Park. It was beautiful. I didn't get much study done that day (oops!) but it was worth it. Can't wait to do it all again!





No comments:

Post a Comment